Hybrid External Fixator

The system created with clamps fixed on a unilateral body or rail is called Monolateral Fixator. --- The modular system established with clamps placed on round rods is called Tubular Fixator. --- The Circular Fixator or Ilizarov system are systems in which the broken bone is fixed from the outside with wires and hoops. Hybrid Fixator systems, on the other hand, are mixed systems in which the circular system and tubular or unilateral monolateral system are used together. There are systems in which Hybrid Fixator rings are also modified and used. --- Circular systems are heavy and bulky, but tubular or monolateral systems are light and modular. Hybrid external fixator systems aim to combine the advantages of both types and reduce their disadvantages.
Hybrid External Fixator
  • Hybrid External Fixator


Remaining : 50

Explore more products